Contact: Marie Thomas
D: 410-758-0620 ext. 1209
Our signature fundraising event of the year!
Saturday, October 21, 2023
*Must be 21 years or older to attend*
- $100 until October 20
- $65 Alumni + Former Faculty & Staff
- $65 Sponsor a Faculty/Staff Member’s Ticket
Gunston’s Sound the Alarm Bull & Oyster Roast
New this year! We're bringing the Beer Truck back, adding cornhole and our Silent Auction will be online only from October 15-20.
Enjoy our live auction, raffles, wine pull, signature drink and a beautiful waterfront sunset while catching up with members of the Gunston community including current and past parents, alumni, faculty and many of our community supporters - you might even find yourself taking a spin around the dance floor.
All funds raised go directly to Gunston's Annual Giving program which allows the school to provide students and faculty with unparalleled opportunities above and beyond what tuition costs.
“Raise the Paddle” GOAL: $25,000
This year’s “Raise the Paddle” item is Health & Campus Safety. Your donation will help Gunston to fund:
1) A comprehensive campus security audit with a professional security consultant that specializes in school safety.
2) Implementing security recommendations including automated doors & locks, campus-wide lighting, updated communications, installation of tempered glass, and other facility-related security upgrades.
3) Faculty & student best-practices safety and security training.
6 Tickets for Ravens vs Dolphins
12/31/2023 (New Year's Eve!)
Club level, section 204, row 11, seats 11-16 with parking pass included.
Donated by Chesley & Justin Nonemaker, P'27
1 Week Stay, Jamaica
Available for one week (7 days) between June 1, 2024 and Nov 1, 2024.
Have the time of your life at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay, Jamaica, on Conde Naste's Gold List of "the best places to stay in the whole world.” Your two-bedroom villa, Poinciana, comfortably sleeps four adults and two children under 12, includes spacious living and dining areas, as well-equipped kitchen, en-suite bathrooms and a private plunge pool. A full-time housekeeper provides housekeeping, laundry service, and prepares your breakfast and lunch.
Donated by The Clauson Family, P`06,`07
Catered Cruise for 10
Please assemble a party of 10 and join Captain Ken Overton and Chef Glenn May onboard Lichen, a restored Grand Banks 42’ Trawler for a three-hour cocktail cruise on the beautiful Chester River. Chef May will concoct numerous appetizer offerings for your enjoyment. Beer and wine are provided. The cruise will depart from and return to Gunston’s docks.
Donated by Ken Overton, P’24’27 and Glen May, P’26
for the graduation of the Class of 2024
PRS SE Paul's Guitar Electric Guitar - Faded Blue Burst
The SE Paul’s Guitar delivers a lot of "PRS," starting with tone and versatility. The TCI "S" treble and bass pickups deliver a pure, vintage sound. The SE Paul’s Guitar also features two mini-toggle switches between the volume and tone knobs. This setup allows players to put either or both pickups in true single-coil mode, which delivers the clarity and uniqueness of vintage single-coil tones in both single-coil and humbucking positions. The PRS stoptail bridge is the same machined stoptail with brass inserts as specified on the Core Paul's Guitar.
Donated by Friends of Gunston
7 Night Stay at Four Diamond Luxury Mexico Resort in Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Acapulco or Puerto Peñasco for (2) + $1,000 airfare credit
Two Children Under The Age of 12 Stay Free of Charge
Enjoy a Master Room featuring a king-size bed or two double beds, a bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, a TV, Wi-Fi and a private terrace with resplendent views.
- Nuevo Vallarta is home to an Aqua Park, Kids Club, Lazy River, and two spas. There are two 18-hole signature golf courses and a 10-hole par 3.
- The Riviera Maya resort features gourmet cuisine and the only Cirque du Soleil dinner show in Mexico. Golfers can choose to enjoy the Nicklaus Par Three Experience.
- Acapulco luxury resort pampers guests with its spacious rooms, private pools and sprawling Lazy River.
- Arrive at the resort in Puerto Peñasco and enter a land of magic and fascination.