Communicate: This is an adjustment for us all, and we’re all in this as a community. If your needs aren’t being met or you’re struggling to adjust, communicate with your faculty, advisor, school nurse, Mr. Wiening, Mrs. Grabis, or Mr. Lewis; we are here to help you succeed.
To maintain a serious, focused, and academic approach to learning students are expected to:
- Establish an office/workspace within the house that includes a desk, chair, lamp, and access to electrical outlets.
- Have Google tools set up including: Classroom, email, and calendar. Notifications for Classroom are to be turned on.
- Check email regularly throughout each school day and respond in a timely manner.
- Closely follow the suggested daily schedule.
- Be on time for synchronous appointments.
- When in synchronous sessions, enter each school day with the mindset of being on campus and be in appropriate attire: pants, shorts, tops, not pj’s.
- Be prepared with the appropriate supplies: computer, earphones, textbooks, notebooks, calculator, writing implements.
- Proactively reach out to teachers, advisors, and administrators with questions and/or concerns.
- Submit only your own, authentic work, without using prohibited materials or undocumented sources.