Bay Studies 2020
- Students will compile a self-guided portfolio to earn the 1/4 credit awarded for Bay Studies.
- Over 30 activities designed by Gunston faculty and our program partners are available to choose from. The daily activities will be released one at a time and posted below.
- Students will complete/participate in 6 activities and submit a portfolio of their work to Ms. Beck
- All students will have small Bay Studies groups led by Gunston faculty to support their work.
- Activities are offered asynchronously and may be completed any time before Wednesday, May 27th.